Sunday, January 11, 2009

I don't know what it is about Target

I don't know what it is about Target, I love that store. Can't figure out why. I know reasons not to like it:


  • It' s a French store and the French are just downright unsupportive of us here in the US.

  • They refused to allow the Salvation Army to ring their bells at Christmas. Now on the one hand I thought it was a bit tacky to stop people from raising money on the other hand I was grateful because those bell ringers drive me crazy. They are everywhere and even when I give in one place, I feel guilty if I don't give in another place. My choice what I want to give to at Christmas. Ultimately, I liked it. This year they game a nice size lump sum to the Salvation Army so that was good.

  • It's not the cheapest store around. Wal Mart certainly has cheaper stuff for the most part.

But I love them, that's all I know.

No comments: