Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Hey, Dad . . . "

Being a dad, you don't necessarily know that nothing good comes from those words. The other shoe always drops.

As a mom, I just sit here and giggle. Hubs comes to me and says, "Guess what J asked me?"

"No telling dear, what did J ask you?

"He wants to know if he can borrow my truck on Saturday."

"What's wrong with his truck? Why does he need your's?"

"He wants to go to the movies."

"Again, what's wrong with his truck?"

"He said Lizzie might go."

"Still don't see the problem. Last time I checked there were two seats."

"And maybe Lizzie's friend."

"Hmmmmm..."

"And maybe Rus."

"And what did you say?"

"I told him I'd think about it."

"And have you thought about it."

"Yep."

"And what did you decide?"

"Nope."

In total agreement I say, "Good plan."






No comments: