Friday, May 29, 2009

My Version of 20 Wishes

So I don't know whether or not wishes is the right word. I finished reading Debbie Macaumber's book "Twenty Wishes" a couple of weeks ago. I really liked it. In the book a group of women of varying ages made a list of 20 wishes, things they wanted to do. There was no time line it was just putting some dreams or ideas down on paper.

I decided that I would do the same thing for summer. They will be in no particular order and I will edit to add as I come up with more.

  1. I want to go to Applebees with LouAnn and only order desserts, maybe an appetizer but probably just desserts. There is a list of four that we need to try.
  2. I'd like to make the boys and even K, Rachel and probably Cindy, maybe even Mom and Dad if they want, go to San Jacinto Monument.
  3. I'd like to get my scrapbook room organized and my pictures and kits ready to go.
  4. Complete 20+ scrapbooking pages
  5. Make atleast 7 pieces of jewelry (wanted to say 10 but changed my mind)
  6. To be continued

No comments: