Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Finale and others

So, I wonder who will win?

Hoping it's Kris although I think it may be just as good for the number 2 and even many of the others because I don't think they have to share their winnings with American Idol.

As I look at the crowd, I'm amazed at all the celebrities.

How bout Kara smashing "Bikini Girl" in the song. Go Kara.

I like the Idol finale.

Who am I kidding, I like almost all reality show and there are alot of finales this week and last and I'll share my two cents cause I can:

America's Next Top Model: Not my pick, I wanted Alison.

Dancing with the Stars: Any of the three would have made me happy. I really thought it would be Gilles and he was my top choice only because of Cheryl, love Cheryl. Shawn won and I was happy with that.

Survivor: JT rocks and was the perfect choice, he totally sealed the deal when he took Shawn with him and not Allison.

Amazing Race: Would have preferred the mom and deaf son, can't remember the name but the lawyers were okay.

American Idol: Ten more minutes, but I'm giving Rus the computer so . . . .


Edited to add: OMG Kris won!!!!! Didn't they all look shocked, including him. Way to go Kris.
I also forgot to mention Hell's Kitchen. I totally didn't want Danny to win, I think he's a bit of a wimp but could be cause I was Team Paula.

No comments: