Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Call Me Switzerland

Just in case you didn't know it already, raising teenagers is a tough job. Keeping the peace is not easy. Helping them develop into responsible adults is not easy. Encouraging them to make the right choices is not easy. Being there for them when they are angry, hurt or confused is not easy. Understanding their feelings is not easy. But the end result is worth it.

Son: "Mom, I thought you said you were Switzerland."
Mom: "I did."
Son: "Switzerland kept her opinions to herself."
Mom: "I don't think so. Just because Switzerland remained neutral didn't mean she had no
opinion about the various sides. It simply meant that she refused to choose sides."



"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

No comments: