Monday, April 13, 2009

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

Okay so I'm a day late but the message is the same, "He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!"

Isn't it amazing that our God allowed his perfect son to die for us? Can you even imagine what our life would be like if He hadn't allowed it? I just can't fathom.

We did the resurredtion eggs in Sunday School and the forgotten cookies. I'd made each of the girls a beaded cross pendant, I really enjoyed making them.

J's girlfriend spent the day with the family. They had a great day and we had a great day giving them a hard time. We'd take turns going and sitting with them in the living room. It was simply to annoy them and it worked.

Example:
I went in and sat down.

J: "What're you doing, Mom?"

Me: "Just came to talk."

J: "Is that necessary Mom?"

Me: "Yeah, I think it is."

Small talk, small talk, small talk and some more small talk.

J: "Awkward silence Mom."

Me: "Really? I hadn't noticed."

J: "Mom, can ya'll disperse now?"

Me: "I guess."

I head back to the kitchen and say to Cindy, "Your turn."

No comments: